Looking for answers?
About Smart Storage
Our office and warehouse are located in Braeside, VIC – right next to Moorabbin airport. You can visit us at 32-40 Tarnard Drive, Braeside VIC 3195.
If you’re planning to visit our office, just give our team a call on 1300 889 837 to make an appointment. Note for security reasons we are unable to allow entry unless you have booked an appointment with us beforehand.
We are more than just a storage company. Our priority is providing a service that is innovative, secure, efficient and cost effective for our customers. Here’s a few highlights of the things we offer:
- Personalised Service – you’ll get to know our friendly team
- Powerful and Reliable Online Software – We’ve pioneered our online software to tailor it to your needs.
- Flexible Account Parameters – we can tailor our processes to meet your needs
- No Hidden or Unexpected Fees – We detail all agreed costs up front – never a shock invoice!
- Your Archives are Safe with Us – 24 Hour CCTV, strict key register, restricted building access – just some of the ways we keep your records safe.
- APROSS Certification – proud to be an approved storage provider for the Public Record Office Victoria.
We have over 30 years experience in the records management industry and look forward to bringing this expertise to your organisation.
At Smart Storage, our number one priority is providing a service that guarantees customer satisfaction. We understand that your documents are a vital part of your organisation, and as such, we aspire to treat them with the respect and importance that they deserve. However, we also understand that all businesses face certain cost and price pressures, and endeavour to offer the best value storage service in Melbourne.
We’re a small business that’s here to understand your business and offer you a service that best suits you.
Expect personalised, fast and top quality service from the Smart Team.
For security and peace of mind we only use our own warehouse and delivery staff for all our confidential document and box orders. All Smart Storage team members hold current working with children’s checks and have been police checked.
We may use couriers if you require barcode deliveries or delivery of empty archive boxes and other supplies of a non-confidential manner.
Our customer service and delivery team are available Monday – Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
Deliveries are possible outside of these times, just call our team on 1300 889 837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and organise.
We email invoices directly to you at the start of each month for the previous months orders and charges. Your invoice will include your ongoing storage fee plus and services you required in the month prior.
You may receive 2 invoices with the same invoice number each month – one which shows an itemised breakdown of your months charges and the second one with information on how to process your invoice.
Our payment terms are 14 days from the date your invoice is issued. We are able to be flexible with this, so email our accounts team on email@example.com to discuss your options
The best way is to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 889 837. When speaking with out team just provide your customer number and the invoice number you wish to discuss.
We have a range of options available to pay your invoice.
- Direct EFT Transfer – our bank details are provided on your invoice
- Credit Card payment – note a payment processing fee is charged for all credit card payments
- Direct debit – we can organise your invoice to be automatically deducted from your account on the date your invoice is due
This one’s easy!
- Call our office on 1300 889 837 and have a chat with our customer service team
- Email email@example.com
Our purpose-built facility located in Braeside has been designed for the high-density storage of sensitive items.
Maintaining a highly secure, clean, dry and temperature stable environment is our top priority. Our building specifications, systems and practices meet or exceed industry best practice.
- 8000 sqm2 warehouse
- 14 metre maximum height
- Reinforced high tensile concrete slab construction
- Minimum 3 metre fire breaks between buildings
- Non floodplain area
- Temperature Monitoring & Maintenance of between 13°C – 21°C ± 1°C and Relative Humidity: 30%-65%
- Environmental change control and maintenance via exhaust fans, thermal mass and shading
- Insulated loading areas
- Proactive rodent baiting program
- Quarterly insecticide barrier application /renewal to building perimeter
- Fortnightly site walkthroughs / inspections
- 24 Hour CCTV recording + movement detection notification
- Back to Base Alarm Monitoring with nightly patrols
- Access Control – all access points double locked
- Strict key register and control
Fire Suppression & Prevention
- Facility wide sprinkler system
- Hardliner and radio monitoring, direct to Metropolitan Fire Brigade
- • Weekly Pump Testing
- Quarterly Pressure Testing
- Full suite of fire suppression devices, tested yearly
Get a Quote