Updated November 12 2020
We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers through these challenging times. We are proud of what the people of Victoria have achieved in this time, and excited to see that many industries have begun the return to work.
We Are Back at Full Capacity
As you and your team begin to return to work, we are here to support you with any of your archiving needs. Our team are back up at full capacity, and ready to take all new orders and requests and again able to offer our same day service for all orders placed before 9am, otherwise next business day service in most cases.
Process for placing orders
As per normal, you can send all requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 889 837.
If your team are still working from home and require a file or box to be delivered, please email your request to email@example.com with the alternative address for us to deliver to – note any requests for alternative delivery addresses must be in writing.
Extra Safety Measures for Orders
While we begin to enter a time of COVID normal, we continue to implement a range of strict guidelines including:
- The option of scan and send instead of physical deliveries
- Staff using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day and before attending any deliveries
- Face masks to always be worn as long as is required
- If physical deliveries are requested, our team will be ensuring contactless delivery, with no signature required just a name of the recipient.
- Social distancing measures as per department guidelines
- Staggering shifts to try and minimise any staffing disruptions and transmission
If there is anything we can help out with during these times please do not hesitate to reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 889 837.